Thursday, July 27, 2006

Agricultural Exhibits

The Next Generation Beef Club
A boy and his cow...calf? Maybe they called it something else. I think they did actually. Nice fair host I am, huh?
That's the sawdust you gotta have in your blood. I think it was cedar. It smelled great. This is a scratch and sniff photo. Scratch your monitor. Go ahead.
4H Kids. All the Hs must stand for Ham because they screamed for me to take their photo. I wished I had MY crocs on.

The Bangor Fair is traditionally an agricultural fair although the agriculture is a ways from the Midway. A gully between the Midway and Agricultural Exhibit makes it even less inviting. I was embarrassed to admit that I had never actually been to the agricultural exhibits myself. But Gentle Viewers, this year you will be gifted the photos of cows, or calf? Steer? Whatever they were. Posted by Picasa

No comments: